The 6th Security World Conference and Expo will be held in Hanoi by the IT Department, General Department of Logistics & Technology under the Ministry of Public Security, Vietnam Computer Emergency Response (VNCERT) and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam) on April 5 - 6, 2011.
The information was given at a press briefing on January 14.
With the theme “Securing your organization in a connected world”, the event is expected to present information security strategies to cope with new threats and help information security sector step by step gain competitive advantage. It will also focus on new trends of information security in the year of 2011.
On display at the event will be new software products, equipments and solutions for anti-virus, information storage and management; cyber security management and supervision, web application security, identity and access management, and objectives security supervision from leading local and international companies.
This will provide organisations and experts with an opportunity to access advanced security solutions and equipment that suit their business strategy. It will also help security solution suppliers to find business partners.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnam's taekwondo team hopes for gold in Myanmar
» PISA tests makes MOET surprised, students proud and embarrassed
» Not accelerate 4G development in Vietnam: Minister
Latest Category Posts
- HN destined for Mobile Vietnam 2012
- HCMC hosts Secutech Vietnam 2011
- HCMC hosts Encon Expo 2011
- Hanoi hosts Asia-Pacific Telecommunity conference
- Key ICT summit comes to Hanoi
- Photographic Exhibition on insects of Vietnam
- Vietnam Telecom 2010 to kick off in town this week
- Technology fair for southern provinces scheduled in Oct.
- ASEM climate change forum to be held in northern province
- Hanoi to host competition for young inventors
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar