An exhibition entitled “Dingbats Brazil” will be held at the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum on August 21-30.
It will introduce viewers to Brazilian graphic designs from 1996-2006.
Designer Bruno Porto and the UniverCidade Fine Arts Institute of Rio de Janeiro have chosen 35 works by 22 Brazilian designers for the event.
The exhibition features the country’s music, religion, arts, food and sports as presented through various styles of illustration, typography and language.
The exhibition is organized by the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum in coordination with the Brazilian Embassy in Vietnam.
Source: The Hanoi Times
|< Prev||Next >|
» Hanoi hosts exhibition of Brazilian graphics
Latest Category Posts
- Big names to hit woodwork fair
- Cuba moves ahead with economic reforms
- US to host World Press Freedom Day
- Vietnam to join German short film fest
- Hanoi to host conference on traditional medicines
- Photo exhibition on Chinese heritage in Hanoi
- Mekong nations gather to chart regional cooperation for next decade
- Australian artists in charity event
- 20 countries to attend Vietnam Tea Outlook 2010
- Royal Wedding Fair returns to Windsor Plaza Hotel
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar