The conference, themed ‘Integrating traditional medicines into national health care systems and feasible models for ASEAN countries’, is expecting to attract between 180 and 200 delegates from ASEAN nations and international organisations.
The conference will review the cooperation between ASEAN countries in traditional medicines after the first conference, share experiences and information on various models to integrate traditional medicine into national health care systems.
It will put forward models that are suitable to each ASEAN country and discuss issuing Hanoi Declaration.
Specific plans on ASEAN cooperation in traditional medicines, including training, research and primary health care models based on traditional medicines, will also be discussed.
An exhibition on achievements of ASEAN countries in the field will take place on the sidelines of the conference.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Hanoi to host conference on traditional medicines
Latest Category Posts
- Big names to hit woodwork fair
- Cuba moves ahead with economic reforms
- US to host World Press Freedom Day
- Vietnam to join German short film fest
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of Brazilian graphics
- Photo exhibition on Chinese heritage in Hanoi
- Mekong nations gather to chart regional cooperation for next decade
- Australian artists in charity event
- 20 countries to attend Vietnam Tea Outlook 2010
- Royal Wedding Fair returns to Windsor Plaza Hotel
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar