All the participants in the summer camp will be students of Vietnamese origin who can speak the language.
During the event, they will take part in many activities to pay tribute to the heroic martyrs who laid down their lives for the national independence, as well as exchanges with young Vietnamese counterparts. They will also participate in a live broadcast TV linking Vientiane, Hanoi and Paris, as part of the celebrations for the 1,000th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi.
The camp’s opening ceremony will take place in Ho Chi Minh City in the south and the closing ceremony will be held in Tuyen Quang province in the north.
The students also have the opportunity to visit many beautiful tourist attractions and historical relics in their homeland.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Hundreds of overseas Vietnamese students join Summer Camp 2010
» Summer Camp for Vietnamese expatriates to open in HCM City
Latest Category Posts
- Big names to hit woodwork fair
- Cuba moves ahead with economic reforms
- US to host World Press Freedom Day
- Vietnam to join German short film fest
- Hanoi to host conference on traditional medicines
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of Brazilian graphics
- Photo exhibition on Chinese heritage in Hanoi
- Mekong nations gather to chart regional cooperation for next decade
- Australian artists in charity event
- 20 countries to attend Vietnam Tea Outlook 2010
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar