The second Vietnam Tea Outlook 2010 will be held in Hanoi from July 29-30, drawing the participation of many scientists, socialists and businesses from 20 countries.
The information was released at a press briefing hosted by the Vietnam Tea Association (Vietnam Tea) in Hanoi on July 26.
The event aims to promote Vietnam’s potential for tea growing, producing and processing as well as bolster tea trading and export activities.
During the programme, participants will make a fact-finding tour of tea growing, producing and processing areas in the northern province of Phu Tho and attend a seminar on tea development policies and competition between tea and other crops.
They will have a chance to study tea consumption demands in several markets, the real situation of Vietnam’s tea customers, the country’s investment attraction and international certificates on tea quality management.
On the occasion, Vietnam Tea will introduce the country’s 10 leading tea producers and admit new members.
According to the association, Vietnam’s tea products are now present in 118 countries and territories worldwide, ranking fifth in the world in export volume.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Big names to hit woodwork fair
- Cuba moves ahead with economic reforms
- US to host World Press Freedom Day
- Vietnam to join German short film fest
- Hanoi to host conference on traditional medicines
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of Brazilian graphics
- Photo exhibition on Chinese heritage in Hanoi
- Mekong nations gather to chart regional cooperation for next decade
- Australian artists in charity event
- Royal Wedding Fair returns to Windsor Plaza Hotel
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar