|1. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
|2. BIDV Bank|
City: Ha Noi
|3. Sacombank Group|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|4. Honda Viet Nam|
Category: Car Parts and Accessories
City: Vinh Phuc
City: Ha Noi
|6. Hoa Phat Group|
A woman whose baby boy lay dead for nearly a day while she chatted on Internet forums has been arrested in Japan, media and police said Friday.
Photo illustration., Photo: AFP
Yumiko Takahashi knew that 19-month-old Neo was running a high fever when she checked on him on the afternoon of June 24 last year but left him lying on his bed untended, police said.
A post mortem examination revealed Neo had died around 2 pm on June 26th, police said. His mother found his lifeless body the following morning, newspaper reports said.
Takahashi, 29, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of child neglect and causing death, a spokesman for police in Otsu, western Japan said Friday, adding that the lag had been due to officers "carrying out the necessary investigations".
Takahashi, whose first child died a few days after birth and who lost another son in a fall from an apartment balcony, told police she had been using chatrooms, media reported.
"I have sought solace in chatting on the Internet to get connected to other people for three years since I got depressed for losing my son in an accident," broadcaster NHK quoted her as saying.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Japan's May trade deficit widens on import costs
» Projects presented to Japan investors
» Blind Japanese pianist stage Vietnam concerts
Latest Category Posts
- Japan's May trade deficit widens on import costs
- N.Korean official to hold talks in China; analysts sceptical
- Rowhani hopes for accord between Iran and world powers
- Snowden poses stress test for H.K.'s ties with China
- North Korea proposes high-level talks with US
- Talks lead to temporary peace agreement in Thailand
- ASEAN strengthens cooperation in rice trade
- Indonesia donates money to Myanmar for schools
- Cambodia Gems, Jewelry Fair 2013 kicks off
- Singapore to participate in ASEAN exercises in June
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- No-show by N. Korean workers in joint industrial zone
- Australia police arrest hacker group LulzSec 'leader'
- 19 H7N9 cases reported on Chinese mainland last week
- China earthquake shears off mountainsides, kills 186 people
- South Korea offers North Korea talks on industrial zone, issues warning
- Obama calls for N. Korea calm amid nuclear warning
- Indonesian President visits Myanmar
- Shanghai closes poultry markets over bird flu
- China agrees $8bn Airbus plane deal
- Japan marks 'return of sovereignty' day
- ASEAN-China to have a special session
- North Korea warns foreign embassies to prepare escape
- ASEAN chiefs work closely on security issues
- Cyprus bailout: Eurozone finance ministers discuss crisis
- ASEAN, Japan boost ICT cooperation
- Central Damascus 'hit by bomb explosion'
- 'No response' from North Korea on Kaesong complex talks
- H7N9 vaccine needs international cooperation
- Japan supports Cambodia’s infrastructure development
- ASEAN+3 warns of global monetary easing impacts