|1. SEAREE - IIR|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Da Nang
|2. Da Nang - Mien Trung...|
Category: Civil Engineering
|3. Vinafor Danang|
Category: Industrial Services
|4. 28 Da Nang Garment JSC.|
|5. NOVAS Technology Co.,...|
|6. Mabuchi Motor Danang...|
A large number of Vietnamese and other international students in New South Wales, Australia, gathered at the University of Technology in Sydney for the Vietnam Traditional Cultural Festival (Vietfest).
Visitors enjoyed a wide range of special Vietnamese dishes, including goi cuon (raw fish and vegetables), cha gio (spring rolls), che (sweet pudding), nom (sweet and sour grated salad) and banh trang (rice papers).
They also took part in many traditional folk games such as mua lan (unicorn dance), keo co (tug of war) and da cau (shuttle cock).
The event, organized by the Vietnam Dynamic Students (VDS) group to go along with the Easter Sport tournament and the upcoming Student Gala, aims to preserve and develop Vietnam's cultural values and promote its image to foreigners.
Source: VOV News
|< Prev||Next >|
» Park Hyatt holds Italian cooking classes
» Village temple – soul of Vietnam’s rural community
» Simple pleasures hidden in imperial setting
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnamese Day opens in UK
- OVs in Laos assist Truong Sa islanders
- Vietnamese abroad enjoy Tet
- Vietnamese people welcome Tet in Germany
- Overseas Vietnamese welcome Lunar New Year
- Lunar New Year celebrated in Thailand
- OV contestant enters Czech beauty pageant’s finale
- OVs in Bangkok celebrate Tet holiday
- Tet celebration in the RoK
- Embassy in Germany celebrates Lunar New Year